Thursday, January 27, 2011

A wee update...

D from Aetna called today about the FMLA stuff and getting the dates covered sooner than later and she said she didn't know why the original girl said she couldn't do it.  So I gave her the 25th of Feb and the 11th of March as my dates needing FMLA coverage.  Now need to remember to call Rheum scheduling to see if I can get my next appt on the 11th and just pay 1 copay for the day instead of two.  Would help so much.

Got taxes done tonight instead of Mon as I looked up the mortgage website and they had the info available on there.  Down side is that it says we owe them $780 and change still which I don't understand since the short sale total was supposed to pay everything off.  I mean, Rick got $1000 back.  I don't understand how we owe.  I use "we" lightly because I know that even though it's likely negatively effecting both Rick and I's credit right now I will be the one paying for it if I want it off mine as he doesn't care at all about his credit score.  *takes a second to add that total into spreadsheet of doom*

Anywho, more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment